2016 Speaker Bios - Check back often for updates!
Michael Dominguez - Opening General Session Speaker
Michael Dominguez is the Chief Sales Officer for MGM Resorts International providing oversight of sales strategies in the MICE and leisure segments, including industry relations, diversity sales and MGM Resorts Events & Production Services.
Michael is actively involved in leadership roles in the Meetings and Events Industry and currently serves as the Past Chairman on the International Board of Directors for Meeting Professionals International.
Michael’s other industry leadership involvement includes board positions with:
- US Travel Association (Executive Committee)
- Co-Chair of the Meetings Means Business Coalition
- Co-Chair APEX Room Piracy Taskforce
- APEX Standards Committee
- GBTA Foundation Board
- HSMAI Foundation Board
Michael was recently recognized in the industry for numerous honors including:
- Successful Meetings Top 25 Most Influential People in the Meetings Industry 2013,2014 & 2015
- Smart Meetings 2015 Smartest Industry Leaders
- HSMAI’s 2014 Top Minds in Sales and Marketing
- Meetings Focus 2014 Trendsetter
- MeetingsNet 2014 Changemakers
- HispanicBusiness.com’s “50 Most Influential Hispanics in the US”.
Judi Holler - Event Emcee and Closing General Session Speaker
Judi is an expert on personal branding who helps hospitality professional learn how to expand their network, embrace fear and gain a competitive edge.
Judi has spent the last 15 years working in Sales and Marketing for companies like Marriott, Omni, Starwood and Explore St. Louis. She was recently selected as one of Connect Magazine’s 40 under 40 and is current chapter President for MPI Chicago.
Judi is a professionally trained improviser and proud alumni of Second City in Chicago.
Judi also works an event emcee and hosts "The Brandprov Show" (a personal branding video blog for event professionals) on her YouTube Channel.
Judi is a proud member of The National Speakers Association; is an avid reader; loves traveling; and is all about Heart & Hustle.